Please read carefully before using this Site.
License to Use the Site
Privacy and Security
Restrictions on Use
You are responsible for your access or use of the Sites.
- Member Content: In addition to the Site Content, members may upload content, including profile information and presets, to share with other users and members. Each member retains the right and ownership to any information uploaded, including presets, to the Sites. By uploading presets to the Sites, Members are granting OUTFIT and other members a nonexclusive license to use the preset. OUTFIT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO USE MEMBER CONTENT FOR ITS OWN MARKETING PURPOSES.
- No Automated or Non-Human Means of Access: You also may not access or use the Site through any automated or non-human means, such as through bots, spiders, scripts, or software; you may not access or use the site for purpose of scraping, harvesting, mining, or other data extraction; and you may not access or use the site for any interference, disruption, or other illegal or unauthorized purposes, such as interference with the Site’s operations or interference with access to the Site and such as through viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other such applications.
Member Account Registration
- Eligibility: As an express condition of being permitted to open a Member Account, you represent and warrant that you
- have the legal capacity (including, without limitation, being of sufficient age) to enter into contracts under the law of the jurisdiction in which you reside,
- are not on a list of persons barred from receiving services under U.S. laws (including, without limitation, the Denied Persons List and the Entity List issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security) or other applicable jurisdiction and,
- are not a resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria.
- User Names: OUTFIT reserves the right to reject, change, alter, or remove any username selected by a member. Usernames are not the property of the member but remain the property of OUTFIT and are considered Site Content.
- Passwords: Upon registration on the Sites, you will provide us with a password to access your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all of your activities and those of any third party that occur through your account, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any suspected or actual unauthorized use of your Member Account. You agree that we will not under any circumstances be liable for any cost, loss, damages or expenses arising out of a failure by you to maintain the security of your password.
- Cancellation and Termination by You: You are solely responsible for properly canceling your Member Account. An email or phone request to cancel your Member Account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your Member Account at any time. Your cancellation will take effect immediately; however, the cancellation of your Member Account will have no impact on any pending downloads made via the Sites.
Your Messages, Requests, or Other Comments or Content to or for Us
The Sites may provide you with the ability to contact us through e-mail addresses, contact forms, or other means. To the extent that you do so and send along any ideas, input, feedback, or anything of similar nature, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free license to use any such ideas, input, feedback, or anything of similar nature to change our existing products or services, to develop new products or services, or otherwise in our business.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth herein or otherwise, we will have the right to collect and analyze data and other information relating to the provision, use or performance of the Sites and related systems and technologies (including information concerning user data and data derived therefrom), and to aggregate and/or anonymize all such data and information. We will be free at any time to:
- use such information and data to improve and enhance our offerings; and
- disclose such data in aggregate or other de-identified form in connection with its business. Any such use of information under this provision shall be in conformance with our Privacy Notice, available at https://producerpresets.com/privacy-notice.
Linked Websites and Services
Limitation of Liability
- Limitation of Liability: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT OUTFIT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, OR GOODWILL) RESULTING OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE) THE SITES (OR ANY SITE CONTENT)—WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT/NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY—EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF OUTFIT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
Location of the Sites and your Use
We operate or control the operation of the Sites from the United States. In addition, the Sites may be mirrored, and other websites operated or controlled by us may be operated from various locations in and outside of the United States. We make no representation or warranty that all of the features of the Sites will be available to you outside of the United States, or that the Sites are permitted to be accessed outside of the United States. Additionally, the Sites may not be helpful or relevant to all international users. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any decision by you to use the Sites from locations outside of the United States, and that such use may be subject to, and that you are responsible for, compliance with applicable local laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Outfit, Inc.
3 Broadway, Suite 201
Beverly, MA 01915